Certification Practical Session and Exam Training Course
- Length: 1 day
- 8:30am to 4:30pm
- Participants must bring their own laptop (Windows, 7,8 or 10. Apple Macs are not compatible)
- Price: Free of charge (tea and coffee will be provided)
- Course code: HIK-HCSA
The attendees must complete the online modules and exam prior to the training day; it will take approx. 4-5 hours maybe less depending on experience.
- NVR menu structure and features
- Camera menu structure and features…talk about 2- line, 4-Line range
- Demonstrate video analytics smart functions and features
- Setting up schedules and alarms and have this pop up on a 2nd monitor.
- Connecting Cameras to NVR’s
- SADP tool
- Setup the iVMS-4200 software and the new Hik-Connect app.
- Fisheye technology including heat mapping.
- Cover network concepts.
- Practical Exam
- Auckland - Dates yet to be confirmed
Location: Auckland branch, 76 Carbine Road, Mount Wellington
- Dunedin - Dates yet to be confirmed
Location: The Victoria Hotel Dunedin, 137 St Andrew Street
- Christchurch - Dates yet to be confirmed
Location: Christchurch branch, 112 Wordsworth Street, Sydenham