Introduction to Deep Learning (General CCTV)
- Length: 4 hours
Session 1 - 8:00am to 12:00pm
Session 2 - 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Participants must bring their own laptop (Windows, XP or Win 7. Apple Macs are not compatible)
- Price: Free of charge (tea and coffee will be provided)
- Course code: HIK-DP-LEARNING
The training demonstrates how to correctly install an I-series NVR:
- Including setting up the cameras streams and the live view screen options for the end user.
- VCA events: line crossing, intrusion and face detection.
- Schedules and alarms;
- Playback and exporting features.
- Hik-Connect APP configuration including notifications
- Fisheye technology including heat mapping.
- ANPR camera set up
- Cover Network basics including router setup.
- iVMS-4200 as a remote client
- Run through camera selection options either 2 line or 4 line.
- And anything else the techs would like to discuss